Tuesday 22 July 2014

Fruit and Nut Muesli Surprise dotted with Fresh Blueberries


Starting the day off healthily

No I’m not going on a diet. I’m simply choosing to eat (slightly) more healthily than I did before. The best part about it was that I made an entire week’s plan of what I wanted to eat – no need to worry about what the next meal should be AND I've already stocked up on everything that I need.

Today, I start with muesli (or granola). It’s basically dried oats that have been stuck together, nothing fancy really. Well, that is, until you opt for the nut and fruit surprise packet. Crunchy, chewy and jam-packed with important nutrients (not that I could tell you what they are precisely), I personally have to say that it’s both a nourishing meal and an exercising session for our molars! And to make it just a bit more decadent, I topped mine with fresh blueberries.

Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment